A cute 60s jar which I adore
Okay. I'm very slack. I received a Kreativ Blogger award last October from 5 minutes just for me and then promptly forgot to do what was required of me. Then last week I got another award (A Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award) from Dreaming in Pink with Roses which reminded me of my previous negligence...
And getting the awards really did make my day - they are from two of the sweetest bloggers I read.
My only problem is that I am too shy to give these awards to other bloggers (despite being a serial commenter) and the bloggers I want to give the awards to were already sent the award by the person who nominated me!! Far too incestuous.
So, here is my half-arsed attempt at accepting my awards:
Kreative Blogger Award:
1.Thank the person(s) who has given me the award - Check
2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog - I'll pass on that
3 Link to the person who has nominated me for the award - Check
4 Name 7 things about myself that people might find interesting
1. I have an arch enemy
2. I studied Journalism and French at University
3. I am half Tahitian and half Italian
4. I have three elder brothers, no sisters
5. I suck at proofing my own writing
6. I have a bad habit of not finishing my sentences, mid -speech. Or is that early dementia?
7. I used to be in the Spilt Enz fan club - Frenz of the Enz.
5 Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers - just go to my blog list - if you are on the list, it means you rock.
6 Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate. Check
7 Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they've been nominated.... -if you read me, you don't need me tell you.
The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award—Rules:
1. Post the AWARD. Pass
2. Don't forget to mention the person who gave you the AWARD. Check
3. Tag and distribute the AWARD to 10 Fabulous Sugar Dolls. Read my response to #5 above
4. Write 10 fabulous things about yourself that you want to share with other Fabulous Sugar Dolls.
But in all seriousness, thank you Natasha and Teresa for the awards. I am so happy that you thought of me, but even happier that you read my blog. Cheers!