There is some very important business to attend to - the business of award(s) acceptance. Yes, you saw, awards because there are several!!
I'd like to thank the lovely people who have given me The Versatile Blogger award. Sarah from Molly's Maison, Nellie from McCarthy Designs and Michelle from Paper Tree Design.
I never realised my versatility until now - it has been reaffirmed three times!
Actually, I do love getting awards. There is nothing better than to know people read the blog and like it. Thanks a million. It is very much appreciated.
As I've already revealed interesting fact about myself here, wouldn't it be really fun is to reveal seven interesting facts about Jason? He is developing a bit of a following...in his mind...
Seven things about Jason you might find interesting:
1. appeared in a number of feature films. You may remember him from such productions as Bible Squad, No Smoking, Sh*t List and Random Violence III. His Director is now a mover and shaker in the movie industry on the strength of these films, while Jason's acting potential was never fully realised. (They were amateur short films and no nudity was involved.)
2. possesses an encyclopaedic knowledge of military history. Name a battle, any battle. There are limited uses for this talent.
3. was asked to pose nude for a photographic exhibition after finding fame on the Brisbane Blogosphere. Nudes on iconic chairs. Oh and he's considering it. Seriously.
4. lived in a small country town near Toowoomba as a young child.
5. does not watch sport. He does't even know the names of the State of Origin Captains. Seriously, when he is invited to corporate boxes, he goes for the food and bluffs his way through the night.
6. remembers clearly the Queenslander home that his parents owned in Fairfield before they moved to the country
7. had brown hair, before his genetic history robbed him of his fine mane. He shaves his head now but most of his friends think he's a blonde.
I need to nominate 15 people for this award and because I'm a weakling, I always opt out of this part of the award acceptance. It is very hard to single out just a few....
I have updated my blog roll and there are a few new blogs, so why don't you check them out. I read them.
Also, you may have noticed there is an ad on my blog. Sorry if it offends you. I'm just experimenting and working out what to do with the blog.
I laughed when I saw it. Mickey Mouse is perhaps symbolic of my ability to generate advertising revenue!! No doubt an omen.