Tuesday 1 September 2009

Reunited



With all the extra storage I have in the kitchen, I have emptied almost all my packing boxes. There are a couple of boxes which I will have to sort through which are full of photographs and albums. They will have to wait until the boys are on holidays from school and kindy when my day won't be disrupted with the dreaded school run.

It's been nice to be reunited with my vintage art glass - my old friends. I will have fun working out where to place them!
The kitchen is in the final stages with most of the work to be completed this weekend. Jason will be scraping and prepping the last kitchen wall for a lick of paint. And hopefully that is another room done with eight more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails