Monday 30 August 2010

Shout out

This is a shout out and thank you to Shiloe from Tar Paper Crane who has kindly mentioned Fun and VJs on her blog. We're featured on Tar Paper Stars. Yay!


Shiloe is a project manager for a construction company in Oakland, California and she also writes a blog about renovating older homes.  I was avidly following the progress of an English Tudor style home and a Little Blue Cottage, which Shiloe was managing.

Amazing transformations and very interesting for those living through renovation work. Check out Shiloe's site here.

Thanks again Shiloe!!

5 comments:

  1. I saw that this morning - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know why people highlight your blog ... and pop out of the woodwork? ... It's because you've got a lovely, down-to-earth, unpretentious blog that people can relate to.

    Good for you, and keep doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's really cool - congrats!, and looks like a great blog. new to me too - so that's awesome, love finding new spots. jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Oakland is my hometown! I'll have to check out her projects when I'm there in a few days...she obviously has taste if she's featuring you and your fabulous home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great - I must check it out. This whole renovation caper that we live in... I wonder now what it's like NOT to be doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails