Wednesday 3 April 2013

Forget about Barbie's Dream Home...What about Ken's?

Apparently Barbie has sold her Malibu pad and is visiting Australia next week in search of her new dream home. Read here. Ha! What a classic...

It's always about Barbie, Barbie, Barbie. Never about what Ken wants, is it?

Anyway, it reminds me of a small humorous feature I wrote for realestate.com.au about Ken's Dream Home last month.

You can check it out here. Why should Barbie have all the fun?


screen shot of the article

So, where do you think Ken should live? My pick is Fern Tree, in Tasmania...hope Barbie agrees.

13 comments:

  1. What a great article!! I'd move right in with architect Ken in Tasmania:-) We could draw beautiful houses together and just have a great time in that gorgeous house.... Move over, Barbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both, Tove! I'd kill for that gorgeous house. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clever thing! Ha, I doubt Ken would have use for a urinal. Can I say that? I adore the Fern Tree home. ADORE. Though I'd prefer if MMMC bought it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops, just read your comment above. I'd be more than happy if you bought it too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! It will be a battle until the end for MMMC and I then. She'll win... I suspect xx

      Delete
  5. She'd put up a battle...then launch the solid gold dancers too! ...But the secrets out, I'm currently in the Fern Tree pad, it's Ouch central! xx
    Great article, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not the competitive type! I'd be more than happy to see you or Ken living in Fern Tree! Divine isn't it? Super divine.

    I loved the article too. Too funny and clever. I hope you do more!! More!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, super divine! You can visit Ken and I. xxx

      Delete
  7. I reckon Ken's pure Surfers Paradise.. Barbie too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Edwina! And here I'm thinking they're more than just plastic...xx

      Delete
  8. Definitely, absolutely, without a doubt Fern Tree for me! Ken and Barbie can live in an ugly Mc Mansion as far as I'm concerned.
    I spend half my life on realestate.com hunting for and drooling over mid-century homes - maybe I should start reading the articles...

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails