Wednesday, 5 August 2009

The first few projects

With any condition Queenslander house there is always work. And lots of it when they need TLC.

The first job we did was to sand the deck and oil it to bring it back from the brink. It's a massive covered area, so it was a big job - particularly when it was pouring rain every time Jason was ready to oil it.

The second project was to sand and scrape the front entry ready for a coat of paint. Jason also needed to fix up the VJs which were covering the architraves. It looks a million dollars now.

We used Dulux acrylic low sheen white (wash and wear) for the VJs and a gloss white for the doors etc.


We are now living without a kitchen waiting for it to be installed later this week. It was ripped out last Friday, so it has been an experience with my hungry boys.

Anyway, I can't wait for it to be up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails