Saturday 5 November 2011

Puffle Pinata

There's a big party happening here at the Sow's Ear - a puffle party for son #2 who is partial to Club Penguin.

So, we've embraced the theme entirely and puffle pinata is one of the games planned.

home-made Puffle Pinata.
The wonders of green spray paint, left-over house paint and crepe paper!

 It seems a shame that he will be bashed with a stick. Somehow I don't think the mini party guests will think the same...

p.s. Son # 1 just walked past the puffle and told him to say his prayers because tomorrow will be his last day!!

12 comments:

  1. Ha! That's funny ... 'Say your prayers, Puffle!'

    I've never heard of Club Penguin or Puffles. Are they a big boy thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Makeminemidcentury above!
    Children do love a pinata! (Cute face or not)
    Enjoy,
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and my experience says that the daddies like having a 'bash' too! LOL!
    KL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on an awesome pinata!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's hugely creative puffle. Would you say it's a mid-century look, or not? I've already ruled out shabby chic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Say your prayers... that's the best! I don't know puffles either. Is it an Australian thing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the sensitivity of children ;-) Hahahahaha! Excellent. Do post photos of post puffle mayhem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha that's funny! You're very handy with the crafts, I love the puffle pinata face, was it based on your mood on the day?lol Hope the party goes off with a bang or should I say smash! x Jode

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pinata! Have a fun birthday party. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter knew immediately that it was a puffle, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Although I've never heard of Club Penguin, I absolutely love the creativity of this pinata!
    I've never had the patience to create on myself, but this has inspired me to do so :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehehe, that's hilarious - say your prayers.

    havent seen such a convincing puffle in a long time, well done anita! xx

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails