Friday 12 February 2010

Agapanthus and lamp update

I've scored an agapanthus supplier for my garden through this blog. Woo hoo!

A few agapanthus that I had in other parts of the yard which I transplanted to the front garden

First it was the agave fairy, who was so generous, then a sleepy head brother ,who still doesn't know there are plants missing from his yard, and now, an agapanthus philanthropist, who doesn't even know me, has come to the party. How good is that?

And a big thanks to everyone for the feedback about the lamp. After careful consideration of your valuable comments, I am going to find a new taller base for the organic textured retro shade and with the existing base, I will get a shorter light-coloured drum shade. I am also toying with the idea of painting the timber base white...


lamp on the retro telephone table
 
One lamp will morph into two - mood lighting central. Thanks again everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that the lighting dilemma has a happy ending! I am looking forward to seeing the two finished products.

    Have fun in the garden this weekend.

    Best wishes, Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's!
    Natasha.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the lamp morph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that fabric on the phone table, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am thinking of putting a new blog together and would like you to be a part of it. If that's ok, can you email me katrina_chambers@bigpond.com and I can send you some info? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails